Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Last week in Ipoh...

This week would be the last week i stay at Ipoh...
Tiring on clearing and sorting the stuffs in the bedroom, many "stocks" brought back from Serdang last few weeks...
Went to see camping at Lata Kinjang yesterday night..., see many friends and juniors.., all the best to you all...
Wish can meet more friends... farewell or gathering would be nice too... Hahaha..!!
Thanks to uncle and aunty for the gifts...
All the best my friends!
Take care and keep in touch! (^^,)

posted by teopag @ 12:41 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health