Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Thought 想法

If we have the purchasing ability, we need not to make the purchase just because of those tiny discounts which would make you regret afterwards. We should pay for its price, and of course it is very subjective.
有錢不怕買不到東西, 如果不是你要的, 不需要為了一些小便宜買了而後悔, 消費要物有所值, 當然這也是因人而異的.

Labels: , ,

posted by teopag @ 2:29 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health