Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




27th November 2009

Wow, i got a 4GB thumb drive as a prize from Microsoft in Windows 7 launching activity.
哇, 我在「心有77焉好友大串連」活動得獎... 是一個4G的隨身碟, 謝謝微軟.


Finally i got them all!!! 終於收集完了!!!

Labels: , ,

posted by teopag @ 11:43 PM,

4 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous KJ Lim said...

Congratulations!!!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger teopag said...

Thanks Kean Jin. I haven't go to buy your stuffs yet... ;-p

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous ws said...

Hi, I am a friend of http://wrongchinesecharacter.blogspot.com
and coordinator of zaishangyanshang.wordpress.com.
I find that your blog is interesting. Is it possible for zsys to repost your articles?
FYI, zsys is reposting http://wrongchinesecharacter.blogspot.com’s articles.
Tks.
ws
zaishangyanshang@gmail.com

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger teopag said...

hi ws, thank you for dropping by. You can repost my article with indicated source and proper citation.
Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health