Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Yingge Ceramics Museum

Yingge Ceramics Museum, a nice place to visit during the weekend. I went for half-day tour with Aaron and friends. We travelled by train to Yingge Railway Station and walk to the museum.
鶯歌陶瓷博物館, 一個蠻不錯的地方, 假日閒閒沒事可以來參觀. 今天跟小天還有一些朋友去了鶯歌半日遊. 我們早上從臺北坐火車到鶯歌車站, 然後步行到博物館.


After that, we went to the old street for lunch. It was very hot out there.
However, the noodle-in-a-pot was nice.
接著, 我們到鶯歌老街去吃午餐. 外面真得很熱. 不過老街陶館內的甕仔麵味道真得不錯.

Labels: , , ,

posted by teopag @ 6:28 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health