Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




IMB Retreat 2009

Just came back from retreat, tiring...
I have been working hard for the oral presentation, though i didn't manage to complete the expected results, but at least i know what is lacking and has the direction on how to move ahead.


We went to the Aspire Resort for three and a half day. I didn't enjoy much as my oral presentation is on the last day. I was very nervous while starting to talk on the stage. Though this is not the first time to give a presentation, but still the feeling was not right this morning. This is a good experience for me, i can do well in my seminar but not this time, perhaps i didn't practice enough before that.



IMB really have their own good way to train their students, i think students really benefit a lot from this kind of scientific meeting, but our institute also spent a lot of money for that...

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 7:23 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health