Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Forker

It's Saturday night, i went to have late dinner with Sean at Forkers near Zhongzhan MRT station. It is operated by a foreigner angmoh, he speaks good mandarin, so do his kids.
I ordered the BBQ Chicken Burger set, NT250.
Sean added NT50 on his set meal and get this Miller. I just got myself a Coke.
星期六晚上啦, 跟Sean約好去吃晚餐, 真的很晚... 我們到捷運中山站附近的Forkers餐廳. 餐廳是一個外籍洋人開的, 中文講得很流利, 連他的小孩也是. 我點了BBQ雞肉漢堡套餐, 250塊
Sean外加50塊把飲料換成Miller,我則只喝可樂


Salad with thousand island sause 沙拉加千島醬


Quite big portion right? Put it together to become a burger. Delicious!
很大份量吧... 疊在一起變成這樣. 好吃! 呵


In my two cents, the taste and price for the food at Forkers is better than KGB.
Forkers 的食物很不錯, 價位又合理(因為份量很大), 比KGB划算!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 11:58 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health