Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




His Music Will Live Forever.

今日本來話有颱風嚟, 但係又無... 不過都無出街.
成個晏奏都係度聽Michael JacksonD歌 同你地分享下啦...
佢成日整容, 整到每個MV戈樣都唔同, 好似佢同佢D歌一起演變咁...
其實我覺得他冇去漂白, 應該係一種皮膚病... 一開始戴手襪係為咗遮手上D白斑, 點知咁就成為潮流, 之後D斑就擴散到成身都係... (應該就冇咁嘅漂白技術, 如果有D明星就唔洗搽咁多種嘢啦..)

Billie Jean


記住唔好做Billie Jean嘅細佬 Lolly Jean (攞嚟賤)


Beat It


以前細個戈陣仲以為佢係度唱緊一個人嘅名, 因為佢一直死猛係度嗌"B-leh, B-leh..."


Bad


以前細個覺得佢咁樣好有型... I'm bad... i'm bad... you know it, i'm bad...


Black or White


個MV好有創意, 歌又好聽... 唔好用膚色嚟歧視人地!!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 4:44 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health