Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




You are too kind to me

You are too kind to me...
You provide tough and solid training to me...
You asked me to think and design for experiments, i was struggling as everything still not within my finger tips yet... Luckily there are so many angels in the lab...
Many informations need to find out by myself, so i need to do a lot of reading to keep in pace with the current discovery.., but...~~
You are too kind passing me the schematic diagrams of all the constructs and different strategies or approaches to look for the answer of the unknown. Everything is designed based on the current reseach findings and very up-to-date. The diagrams you drew is with textbook standard, not a pencil draft scratch but a nicely digitalised and detailed schematic map showing our lab future direction... ^^
I need to give literature talk on next week, another good programme under 3517 Training Curriculum. The summary talk i gave on Monday was indeed another highlight of the curriculum as it provides everyone in the lab to summarise our research findings for the past one month, make conclusions from our latest findings, design approaches or strategies to solve the current problems and finally coming out with another new hypothesis.
With such good solid training under this curriculum, no wonder so many new students are interested to join our lab... :)

Labels: , , ,

posted by teopag @ 3:05 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health