Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Share with your friends

Even it's modified from a chain, but it worth a read.

If one day you feel like crying.... call me. I don't promise that i will make you laugh, but i can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away don't be afraid to call me. I don't promise to ask you to stop......but i can run with you.
If one day you don't want to listen to anyone..... call me. I promise to be there for you but also promise to remain quiet.
But one day if you call......and there is no anwser.....come fast to see me. Perhaps i need you.
Share this with your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are. Let your old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will.
Remember, everyone needs a friend, don't ever leave the one u love for the one u like, because the one u like will leave u for the one they love.

posted by teopag @ 9:01 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health