Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




7th November 2006

Two more days to mid term exam....
Seeing those MM students studying and discussing at lounge area at the dormitory making me to tense...
So bad to hear that our Mongolian coursemate Moogii going to defer her study for a year.., so we are deciding to farewell with her after the exam this Thursady... She will leave on Friday i think... All the best and see you...
Ah.., good luck for me and all my coursemates as well....

posted by teopag @ 1:53 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health