Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




13th November 2006

Aiya, finally i forgotten to bring my room key... Just realised that after getting small money change (to be inserted to the washing machine) from the dorm security guard..., so have to go to the security guard at Academia Sinica... When returning the key, the uncle advice me to remember to bring the key next time, i told him i was hanging all the while except just now, then he insist to give me his ID card cover for me to keep the key card... Thanks ya...
Prafulla told me i looked like a kid from far in the gym...trying to do weight lifting with a skinny arm... Her labmates even doubt that i had finished my MSc due to my baby face... (-_-)
Have to do the powerpoint draft for Dr. Wu to see on Wednesday...

posted by teopag @ 11:44 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health