Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




23th November 2006

Today finished seminar... Oh... (^^)V
I was too nervous at the beginning of my presentation, my hand is shaking while holding the pointer and looking at the "script" at the same time... Then i decided to throw the "script" away, then everything ok and I felt more confident in delivering the topic and answering all the questions...
Too many things have to know on Dengue virology, so many unexpected question, luckily PIs are answering most of them (They know i don't know the answer...:p)... Read more and more...
Ha, now feel relief, just have to worried for the MCB final exam... Hehe...

I've updated and uploaded more photos taken in Taiwan... (^^,)

Labels: , ,

posted by teopag @ 6:07 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health