Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




26th september 2006

Yesterday my parcel came..., finally arrived safely...
The quilt was arrived too, so fast, Jessica just ordered for us last Friday...
Vaccuum my whole room yesterday morning, then swept and mopped...
Stipent was banked in to the account...

Today went to took the ATM card at post office..., again very ugly, green colour, a green dinasour is riding a scooter with a red backpack... Awhh....
Transferred most of the money through ATM for tuition fee... So just left some only... part of it already being deducted for tax ya...
Have to do laundry today, wash the new quilt cover so that can have a warm sleep tonight...

posted by teopag @ 1:13 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health