Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




24th September 2006

Today went to Taipei World Trade Centre for Communication, Computer and Consuming Electrical Exhibition...
My friend bought an ASUS laptop there.., its specification is same as what Jeffrey told me, except 512 DDR and Napa T13XX, for NT29000...
Me no monet, probably only buy in November or wait till another PC fair in December...
There's not much computer related goods sold there, most are on home electricals appliance and cameras... Digital Camera are quite cheap relatively...
TWTC is just next to Taipei 101, but we didn't go there la...

posted by teopag @ 4:33 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health