Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




9th February 2010

當我看到你,
讓我有一種很想保護你 愛護你的感覺,
時刻都想依偎在你身邊,
想念你的味道,
跟你在一起時會不知所措,
但卻有甜甜的感覺,
那你應該就是我要找的人.
--> 這就是愛.

倘若你是天菜,
卻只想要佔有你的話,
就算在一起也不會長久.
-->這只是喜歡.

Labels: , ,

posted by teopag @ 1:28 AM,

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Connie Lam said...

.♥ wow have a crush in someone dy? ngek ngek~ go and get her! i support u!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health