Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Weekend of 23rd January 2010

Now i will bring you to eat something special i discovered last time at Ximending.., so i urged my friend to bring me there again. This is the shop. The tomato noodle is very nice.
The address is No. 30, Hankou Street Section 2, Taipei
上次在西門町發現的好吃的東西, 所以這次就叫朋友再帶我去! 就是這家店, 它的蕃茄麵很好吃!
地址是 台北市漢口街二段30號


This is actually a traffic light...
這其實是紅綠燈(交通燈)...


Besides, i went to watch Avatar (finally...) with my friend, this is the two avatars of myself... LOL
還有, 今天終於跟朋友去看<阿凡達>了.., 之前也製作了兩個"阿凡達"來應景... 哈哈!


This shop is located at Breeze Mall of Taipei Main Station Underground Street. Although it is cheaper (with 10% discount for student), i think the Magic Curry is better.
這一家店銀座咖哩飯.義大利麵, 是在台北站前地下街的微風廣場, 雖然便宜(學生打九折), 但是我覺得魔法咖哩比較好吃.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 11:21 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health