Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




Happy New Year 2010 新年快樂

What a special countdown night. I went to countdown at hot spring with a few friends. All the bad luck had been washed away, and the firecrackers explosion had burst away all the bad mood...
很特別的跨年夜, 跟幾個朋友去泡溫泉跨年, 把霉氣都沖掉了, 而壞運氣也隨著煙火的爆發, 拋到九霄雲外..


I went to visit the Hakka Specialty Exhibition and get a new hair cut with Chiang.
Did you notice the difference?
後來跟阿強去參觀了客家特色商品國際展, 也剪了一個新髮型, 看得出來嗎?.


Luckily we didn't go to the congested and crowded Taipei 101 for countdown. The firework shows stopped twice in the middle.
還好我們沒有去人擠人的台北101跨年, 煙火秀竟然無故停頓兩次.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 3:30 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health