Site Network: Personal |

 

Hi everyone, this would be the place where I can get connected with my family and friends when I am abroad. Wish we can stay in touch always, and I will keep updating you my current life here... =) You are welcome to leave any message and comment here... Take care and have a nice day!




RNA meeting 2008, Tainan

Recently i was busy for preparing the poster for the RNA meeting. Then i realised that some of the datas are not perfect, have to repeat the experiments to make it more conclusive and presentable.
I went to Tainan with Taiwan High Speed Rail on Friday night with my boss, it was a great experience. The maximum speed is 299km/h, it took 1 hour and 40 minutes from Taipei to Tainan, wow...!


CC went to pick us at the station and sent our boss to the hotel room prepared by the organiser for invited speakers. I went to have a night stay at CC's house. His mother was so friendly preparing the room for us to stay, and even some simple supper to fill my hungry stomach. Weather in Tainan was very nice, not so cold compare to Taipei, very comfortable. And no rain!!! It has been raining in Taipei continuously for over one week...
These are the pictures taken on the meeting...


Eventually, CC went to his friend's wedding reception in the afternoon.., on the way back, he parked his car somewhere as the oil tank was empty. And i left Dr. Chen sent us to his car to take my luggage, but we went on the wrong way twice... (i should not sit on the passenger seat >.<, he has to show the way, and his sense of direction is poor even in his hometown...) Looked like the train schedule is approaching, so Dr. Chen sent me to the railway station first. And CC said his girlfriend will send my bag to Taipei on Monday as she has to travel there too... relieve...


Without the iPod, i felt bore in the train... 4 hours journey...
These were what i did...


I will go to Tainan again in the future, didn't have enough time to explore more on this historical city. I stopped at Songshan station and went to Raohe Night Market to buy some new clothes for Chinese New Year. Yeah, i like what i bought today... ^^ happy...


This is what i bought last week for my bed... ^^

Labels: , , , ,

posted by teopag @ 12:16 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2006 TPG punya blog 阿源嘅部落格 | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly | Design by Andreas Viklund
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health